USE: Plugs into factory harness.
- Pre-stripped wires to keep wire ends neat & uniform for EZ installation
BRAND: IMC AUDIO
- EIA standard wire colors.
- OEM style shell.
- Positively locks to OEM harness to prevent uninterrupted audio performance.
Due to the fact that a switched 12-volt accessory lead does NOT exist in the factory harness, an accessory source must be located.
Do NOT use the 2003?s 12-volt accessory wire for these vehicles.
On vehicles with (*) the separate red wire is NOT needed.
1. Using the separate red wire provided with the fuse tap, locate an accessory power source in the vehicle?s fuse box.
2. Connect this red wire to the aftermarket head unit switched accessory lead.
1. To retain factory chimes and the Retained Accessory Power feature use Axxess GMRC-02.
2. For vehicles equipped with Onstar that are NOT factory amplified use Axxess GMOS-01.
3. For vehicles equipped with a factory amplifi ed system, with or without Onstar, use Axxess GMOS-04.
NOT FOR USE WITH BOSE OR MONSOON AMPLIFIED SYSTEMS
EXCEPT HYUNDAI SANTA FE, KIA SORRENTO AND PONTIAC VIBE.
2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala